Thursday 26 April 2018

Best Bald Head Razor for Shaving

You’ve taken the decision to take it all off. Shaving your head for the first time can be a liberating experience.

It’s a tough choice between using a head shaver to keep it short, or just taking a razor to your scalp and being done with it. I still flip between the two myself – at the time of writing, I use a combination of both! I’ll use my head shaver for most of my head, but I still like to use a razor for the back of my neck and to define a line between beard and head.

Often when I’m travelling or on holiday, I’ll just take a razor with me. It’s far easier to travel with, and I like my head to look fresh for the holiday pics haha! Anyway, enough of me waffling on, here’s some of the best head razors you can use for shaving your bald head.

Headblade ATX 

I’ve used the Headblade for many years – it’s actually over 20 years old, though it’s only been gaining more popularity within the last 4 or 5. This is probably because it’s a tide piece of kit that genuinely does make it a little easier to shave your head.

It’s not groundbreaking technology, no – but it does make it easier to use a razor, specifically around the back of the neck, which is an annoying area to get to for many of us. You just slip your index finger through the middle of the ATX and literally run it over your head with ease.

VIKINGS BLADE The Chieftain 

I’m always on the lookout for high quality razors, and you won’t get many better than the Chieftain from Vikings Blade. It’s undoubtedly the best razor for sensitive skin, so if that’s an issue for your, then you might want to have a look at the Chieftain as a possibility.

Perfecto Razor 

If you’re trying to save some money and are looking for a more budget friendly option, another chrome option you could go for is the Perfecto.

Weishi Safety Razor 

If avoiding cuts and nicks is a concern for you, then it makes sense to opt for a safety razor like the Weishi.

Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Men’s Razor 

Ah, the old faithful. Many guys still swear by the Gilette Fusion 5 as their favorite ways to shave their head and get it looking razor sharp.

Conclusion

Finding the best head razor for you isn’t easy, and the likelihood is that you will end up trying a few different ones before you find the perfect head razor for you.

 

The post Best Bald Head Razor for Shaving appeared first on Balding Life.



source http://baldinglife.com/best-bald-head-razor-for-shaving/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keranique vs Rogaine Shampoo

Keranique and Rogaine are two of the big hitters in the hair loss market. If you’re experiencing hair loss and have been researching it, the...